- Which refers to what?
- What type of word is according to?
- How do you say according to?
- What is another word for infuriated?
- How do you refer to someone?
- What’s another word for refers to?
- What is another word for they are?
- What is it called when you refer someone?
- How do you use the word refer?
- What are synonyms for according to?
- What does the word refers to?
Which refers to what?
The pronoun “which”, when used as a conjunction, normally refers to the closest previous noun.
So the first “which” refers to “changing alliances”, and the second (most likely) refers to “Israel”..
What type of word is according to?
preposition. in agreement or accord with: according to his judgment. consistent with; in conformity with: to be paid according to one’s experience. on the authority of; as stated or reported by: According to her, they have gone.
How do you say according to?
Synonyms for according to:as reported by.as stated in.conforming to.in agreement with.in consonance with.in keeping with.in line with.just as.More items…
What is another word for infuriated?
What is another word for infuriated?angryiratefuriousincensedenragedlividoutragedangeredballisticindignant232 more rows
How do you refer to someone?
refer someone to someone or something to direct someone to someone or something; to send someone to someone or something. The front office referred me to you, and you are now referring me to someone else! They should have referred you to the personnel department.
What’s another word for refers to?
Synonyms for refer (to) consult, go (to), resort (to), turn (to)
What is another word for they are?
What is another word for they?womenladiessignorinemesdemoisellesnymphsteenagersadolescentsdollspatootiesvirgins32 more rows
What is it called when you refer someone?
• referee: “A person who writes a letter of reference or provides a reference by phone call for someone” • referrer: “A person who refers another” • referral: “The act or process of transferring someone or something to another, of sending by reference, or referring” (or commonly, the documents for the transfer)
How do you use the word refer?
If you refer to a particular subject or person, you talk about them or mention them. In his speech, he referred to a recent trip to Canada. If you refer to someone or something as a particular thing, you use a particular word, expression, or name to mention or describe them. Marcia had referred to him as a dear friend.
What are synonyms for according to?
RELATED WORDS AND SYNONYMS FOR ACCORDING TOaccordant.according to.agreeable.all of a piece.coherent.conforming with.congenial.congruous.More items…
What does the word refers to?
verb (used with object), re·ferred, re·fer·ring. to direct for information or anything required: He referred me to books on astrology. … to hand over or submit for information, consideration, decision, etc.: to refer the argument to arbitration. to assign to a class, period, etc.; regard as belonging or related.