- How do I see iMessage history?
- Can you call back an iMessage?
- Why did my audio message disappear?
- Do audio messages disappear if you don’t listen to them?
- Where do saved Imessage audio files go?
- How do I find old audio messages on my iPhone?
- How do I retrieve a saved message?
- How do I save an audio file on my iPhone?
- Where do saved messages go on iPhone?
- Can you tell if someone listened to your audio message?
How do I see iMessage history?
You can view your iMessage history by tapping Messages and then scrolling through your conversations.
If your device is set to never delete conversations, all messages will be stored on your device and you can look through them..
Can you call back an iMessage?
8) How to Unsend a Text Message on iPhone, Android, or Blackberry. Have you ever sent a text message you wish you could take back? … TigerText is a free app that lets you recall your text message at any time — even after the person has read it.
Why did my audio message disappear?
There is a setting under Settings -> Messages -> Audio Messages section. There is an “Expire” option, where you can select ‘after 2 minutes’ or ‘never’. That is why it disappeared from your message thread. … Each device that has the message handles deletions independently of the others.
Do audio messages disappear if you don’t listen to them?
Normally, to save space your iPhone automatically deletes audio messages two minutes after you listen to them, unless you tap Keep.
Where do saved Imessage audio files go?
You can go to “info” under the imessage conversatoin and select “attachments” after which you can individually go through all the audio files and share them.
How do I find old audio messages on my iPhone?
In a message conversation from the Messages app, at the top of the contact’s name you’ll need to tap on the “i” for info. Then scroll down where it says, “Attachments” and you’ll be able to locate the saved audio message.
How do I retrieve a saved message?
How to restore your SMS messages with SMS Backup & RestoreLaunch SMS Backup & Restore from your home screen or app drawer.Tap Restore.Tap the checkboxes next to the backups you want to restore. … Tap the arrow next to the SMS messages backups if you have multiple backups stored and want to restore a specific one.More items…•
How do I save an audio file on my iPhone?
To save audio messages that you’ve sentIn the Messages app on your iPhone, open the conversation containing the audio message that you’d like to save.Press down on the audio message until a menu pops up. … Select the arrow icon in the lower-right corner.More items…•
Where do saved messages go on iPhone?
Apple saves your text messages in its iPhone backups—whether they’re saved locally on your PC or they’re part of an iCloud backup—which you should have. That’s good! Unfortunately, the file containing your messages doesn’t appear separately within the backup. However, you can access them through the filesystem.
Can you tell if someone listened to your audio message?
You can see the Blue Mic means that the Voice clip was opened… that’s what they see when you do. But in Messenger they can’t tell, they only can tell if you’ve seen the clip but they can’t know if you opened it or not. Also, after you listen to an audio message, the Messages app deletes it after 2 minutes.